Wednesday, January 4, 2017

January 4th



As I said in a previous post, we all have dates that are relevant to us for good or for bad reasons.

For me, and my family (two different parts), January 4 is one of those days.

My Uncle David passed away on this date in 2005 and my grandmother passed away on this date in 2011.

I think about them both all of the time, when different things are mentioned and certain events come up.

I am have a weird memory and remember all the events of both of those days and the surrounding days, both before and after. Doesn't seem like 12 and six years, respectively. I could write everything I remember about those times, but that is not necessary.

Just keep remembering. Always in our hearts.

Christmas Tree with notes written to Uncle Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment