Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Ludlowe and Greenwich Baseball



As I Tweeted yesterday, my "worlds collided" as Ludlowe and Greenwich played in baseball at Cardinal Yard at GHS. I've used the term of my worlds colliding when the Falcons and Cardinals played in football and basketball, as well. Obviously basketball and baseball are the teams I was a part of and am still involved with so those mean more to me.

I've been doing a lot with Rob Adams and WGCH Radio in Greenwich and obviously with it being Ludlowe baseball, I knew I would go to the game.

I was pestering Rob to call the game and as Rob alluded to in his blog, the cell service and WI-FI at GHS was not great. For that, Rob should #BlameShawn for making him call the game.

Rob called the game with Mick McGowan and I was there to Tweet, do stats, and assist the broadcast from a Ludlowe information point-of-view.

Always a fun time watching baseball and hanging with and helping of friends. 

You can listen to the game here or at 3pm today on WGCH.com on Greenwich Sentinel Doubleheader.

No comments:

Post a Comment