Thursday, March 16, 2017

March Madness



The 2017 NCAA Tournament, also called "March Madness" begins today.

As we often do, I'm sure we will see some upsets, especially today and tomorrow.

Have multiple teams I am rooting for, for a number of different reasons. Overall, I hope we get competitive, exciting games. The teams I am rooting for are Duke, Wisconsin, Vermont, and Rhode Island. Unfortunately. those four teams are in the East and Midwest regions, respectively, so they all can't make the final four.  

I filled out two different brackets. After filling out the first one, I wasn't happy to see how much "chalk" I had. And I filled them out for different groups.

My first bracket: Lots of chalk



That was the first one, which I wasn't happy to see that I had picked the four number one seeds to be in my "Final Four."

Bracket number two

I was much happier with bracket number two. In this bracket, I picked a few upsets with my heart, rather than my brain.

I will be ecstatic if Duke makes the championship, as I don't think they really had a great year. However, as a fan of the Blue Devils (yes, I'm a front-runner), seeing North Carolina win would hurt, especially if it is against Duke.

Today is one of the best sports days of the year, along with Major League Baseball Opening Day and the Super Bowl, in my opinion. March Madness also means that spring and baseball is close which makes me happy.

Excited to watch the games. Lets have some fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment