Sunday, February 11, 2024

Chiefs Repeat

Chiefs Twitter 

Tremendous game. 

Well, was it? Tremendous second half and overtime, for sure. 

Of course, I am talking about the Super Bowl. 

Chiefs 25 49ers 22 - Final (OT)

Kansas City wins the Super Bowl for back-to-back years. 

The first half, while competitive, was not great football. Multiple turnovers and not a lot going on offensively.  

The fourth quarter and overtime were electrifying. 

The special teams were a huge factor, especially the kicking and punting for both teams. 

Happy I am not a fan of either team. 

I was torn with who to root for but felt myself rooting for the 49ers. The Chiefs have just won too often and the Taylor Swift craziness is just too much. 

It was tough to root for the Niners after they eliminated the Packers but I felt like they were the underdog and that's always fun to root for. Plus, my guys Charlie Mahoney and Sam Sweeney are both 49er fans, so that helped in rooting for them. Feel for both of them.  

What the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes have done is pretty remarkable. Truly a dynasty. 

Congrats to the Chiefs. 

Now bring on baseball season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment