Thursday, January 4, 2024

Loss

January 4

2005

2011

Uncle David

Grandma Bea

So many memories. So many I could write about. 

Both good and bad. 

However, I don't feel like they are my stories to tell, and a lot of my memories are not important. 

So many more stories I have heard since your passings. 

We think of them often, but especially on a day like today and other specific days of note throughout the year. 

Always in our hearts. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to continue on a sad note, but condolences to good friend Susan and the DeCristoforo family on the passing of her seven-year-old niece Rory on New Year's Day in a fire in their house in Staten Island. 

You can read more here courtesy of ABC7 New York. There is a GoFundMe set up to support the family but support any way you can. 

I'm not going to try to say I know anyone in their family other than Susan more than I do. I don't know her brother Mark or sister-in-law Megan (Rory's parents), or their kids or Susan and Mark's father. But I know Susan and I've heard a lot about the family. A good family. 

This loss comes after Susan and Mark's mom and Rory's grandmother, Mrs. Jane DeCristoforo passed away in November. 

Heartbroken for them all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment