Thursday, November 24, 2016

Welcome to Shawn's Blog


As many of you know, I'm a writer. I write a lot about sports and sports related happenings.

With that being said, I decided to create a blog. It will probably be mainly sports but it may be other items as well. I will probably talk broadcasting and media and probably just random things I want to and feel the need to write about. (And by the way, this blog is called "Sailing with Sailer" and will have lots of sports talk but will have zero to do with sailing)

I have done some formal writing, including being the Sports Editor of the Sacred Heart Newspaper, The Spectrum, among other publications, but this will allow me the freedom to write about what I want, when I want. I hope I do a lot with this.

Thanks to many who have blogs and have inspired me to create this blog. Among those are Rob Adams, Susan Shultz and Sandra Began. There are many others as well. Each of these three people have very different blogs/websites to get many different purposes across. One thing they all have in common is that they are excellent writers.

As always, any suggestions on topics, feel free to let me know. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment